Tuesday 1 September 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - summer scrapping

I haven't been very scraptastic recently.


Though I did do something with that pile of 1.5" squares I posted last time....




It is not very big yet but I will add to it and make a crib or baby quilt with these little blocks.  Not sure if this is the final layout yet...


I am feeling very pleased that I have got my blocks for the Siblings Together bee for September finished already.  They came out of my scrap bins too...




We do tend to go for big, bold easy blocks and these are no exception.  All ready for posting to the lovely Julie (aka Mackandmabel on IG ).  Bring on October....but not quite yet!  

Next I'm hoping to get bring my blog up to date with my other summer stitching soon....two quilt tops finished that haven't had an airing here yet!  

3 comments:

  1. love the nordik blocks and all your scrappies too...you inspire all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple Irish Chain quilts, makes me want to make another.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...