Wednesday 6 January 2016

Emma's Kaleidoscope FAL project 10


Emma (aka @brianisthemessiah) sent me some fabric to make quilts for #siblingstogether.  I opened up the first bundle Twenty-Three from Moda.  I was looking for inspiration online and found this fabric in the Kaleidoscope pattern.   It looked lovely so I thought I'd copy the idea.


I cut out the fabric and sorted them into blocks and then piled them high on my (clean) pizza bases!   They are great for keeping things in order.



I chain pieced the slices and soon stitched them together





My top was soon complete and I cut binding from the leftovers


I bought the extra wide backing from Plush Addicts



And the quilt was finished



Thanks Emma for helping me make another quilt for #siblingstogether

Another FAL15 project to link up with Adrianne @Onthewindyside
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt! Do you ever actually sleep? You seem to knock out a quilt in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...