Thursday 28 July 2016

Siblings Together Again

And here is the last one.

All the blocks are by the same person.  I'm struggling to work out who sent them to me but I think it was Anna - difficult to read the writing sorry.  Please contact me so I can thank you properly. 

She used batik fabrics and made some of my tile blocks and then some improv pieces.   I rather like how it works together.  I used the rare bit of batik in my stash to sash the blocks - this time I didn't want the sashing to shout and I think it works!



I'm linking this one up here:





Siblings Together Quilt Linky Party

And it is another finish from my FAL list - number twelve!   I'll be linking it up at the end of this quarter.  


Here is my original list.




Finish A Long 2016

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous quilt! The improv blocks down the centre of the quilt add so much interest. Great blocks, Anna and a great finish, Nicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Congratulations on your finish, and thank you, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts, for taking part!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...